Law Department provides the following services:
Under the current legislation of Ukraine the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry has the exclusive right to:
- legal support of transnational agreements; consultation on tax optimization; tax planning, minimizing risks;
- support of projects on state and private partnership and infrastructure;
- practical support of due diligence expertise for buyers and customers, in full and short form;
- legal support of negotiation process;
- registration of representative offices of foreign companies;
- legal support of registration process, protection and transfer of intellectual property;
- providing practical assistance in obtaining permissions from regulatory bodies (merger permission from antimonopoly institutions, National Bank of Ukraine);
- legal audit and support of operation related to purchase/alienation of property; consultations about permissions for real estate development;
- qualified translation of legal documentation (English, French languages).
Law Department assists in providing:
- confirm Force Majeure events for further writing off bad tax debt for businesses and individuals, residents and non-residents taxpayers;
- certify documents (certificate of origin, phytosanitary and veterinary certificates and other documents needed for foreign economic activity of Ukrainian entrepreneurs) for further legalization by the Embassies (Consulates) located in Kiev;
- certify the occurrence of Force Majeure, in accordance with the Ukrainian effective legislation, the terms of foreign trade and international agreements of Ukraine.
- representation in international commercial arbitration courts, legal support of representation of interests of entrepreneurs in national courts of foreign countries;
- legal support of the procedure of recognition and execution of rulings issued by the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry on the territory of foreign countries, as well as foreign judgments and arbitral rulings made in Ukraine;
- legal support of protection of rights and legal interests of individuals, including divorce, partition of property, determination of child's place of residence, paternity determination, child support and alimony in foreign countries;
- information from Registers of companies of foreign countries.