The strategic goal in the quality sector is the further transformation of the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry into a stable, extensive network with an effective management system, strong infrastructure and resource base, professional staff who build their activity on principles of competency, usefulness, client focus, transparency, teamwork, continuous improvement.
Recognizing its responsibility for the development of the UCCI, the conformity of the management system to international standards, continuous improvement of its effectiveness, the UCCI management identified the main directions of its quality policy:
- The Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry forms a favorable business climate for development of entrepreneural activity and investment promotion;
- The Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry creates favorable conditions for dialogue between business and government;
- The Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry forms the agenda of business for the government;
- The Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry continuously improves processes of services provision and expands the spectrum of services according to client expectations;
- The Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry creates a system of partner relations according to principles of mutually beneficial cooperation, trust and coordination of strategic development goals;
- The Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry supports and effectively develops the international trade system, actively cooperates with chambers of commerce and industry around the world with the goal to promote national export;
- The Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry receives public recognition by way of creation of a positive image, high level of service, professionalism;
- The Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry pays particular attention to development of potential of its staff, raising the level of competence and their involvement in ongoing activities on raising quality of services;
- The CCI system in Ukraine – a stable, extensive network and resource base on the level of best world practices of management and professional staff at international level;
- The management of the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry ensures conformity of the organization activity to requirements of the standard ISO 9001:2008, norms of national and international legislature, carrying out audits of business processes and their continuing updating, definition of organization development goals, risk identification and measures to minimize them, which in conjunction guarantees continuous improvement of the management system and support of its integrity and sustainability.