For acceptance into the Chamber as a member it is necessary to submit a statement to the regional CCI along with a copy of the document confirming state registration, filled out application of the established form and pay the entrance and membership fees, which are set at the regional CCIs.
Legal entities, who have been formed and act according to the legislation of Ukraine, citizens of Ukraine, who are registered as entrepreneurs and associations of entrepreneurs can become members of the Chamber.
Acceptance to the structure of Chamber members is completed by the governing bodies of regional CCIs with further notification to the UCCI.
Consultations on questions regarding membership at the Chamber are provided by the department on issues of the membership base at the UCCI by tel. (044) 278 12 51, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and regional CCIs.
- presentation and protection of interests in Ukraine and abroad by way of participating in the work of advisory organs of the Chamber, entrepreneurcommittees, business councils and clubs;
- promotion of development of foreign economic relations, export of Ukrainian products and services;
- getting consultations on issues, which belong to the competency of chamber of commerce and industry;
- promotion in decision of issues for members of the Chamber in regions through the network of regional CCIs;
- participation in events which are held at the UCCI (forums, conferences, round tables, seminars, exhibitions, business meetings with representatives of foreign business circles, etc);
- receipt of information about business events, which are held in Ukraine and abroad, as well as commercial proposals from foreign companies;
- receipt of recommendation letters, which confirm membership in the Chamber for Embassies and business partners abroad;
- receipt of contact information of the database of Chamber members with the goal of seeking partners;
- receipt of free electronic and print publications of the UCCI and regional CCIs;
- primary service and receipt of discounts up to 20% for separate services of the Chamber;
Members of the Chamber have the right to:
Members of the Chamber are obliged to:
Termination of membership in the Chamber
Termination of membership at the Chamber is completed on the basis of a written statement issued to the regional CCI.
A Chamber member, who has not paid the membership fees throughout the year, could be excluded from the list of members of the Chamber.
In case of non-fulfillment of obligations by the Chamber member, foreseen by its Statute, the decision on exclusion from the list of Chamber members is made by the Presidium of the UCCI or the governing bodies of regional CCIs with further notification of the UCCI.