April 22 – 23 , 2019 in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine, will take place THE FIRST TECHNOLOGICAL FORUM “UPDATE OF THE UKRAINIAN LIGHT INDUSTRY”.
Target audience of the Forum:
- Owners of companies and technical management of light industry enterprises;
- Designers, technologists;
- Representatives of Ukrainian fashion clusters;
- Designers, startups;
- Scientists and students.
Information Age - Industry 4.0. in light industry and fashion industry.
Industrial revolution is the automation of absolutely all processes and stages of production:
- From the digital design of a product, creating a virtual copy of it - to remotely customize the equipment at the factory in accordance with the technical requirements for the release of this particular "smart" product.
- From the automatic ordering of the necessary components in the right quantity, controlling their delivery - to the ability to track the way of the finished product from the warehouse to the factory and the store to the end customer.
- You will be able to get information about the innovations that have emerged due to the development of information technology and new materials;
- During networking, you can ask the experts how to minimize your costs and increase the efficiency of production;
The lack of this knowledge makes it impossible to win a strong competition in the industry:
- Automation of production and sales;
- Modern digital printing;
- Virtual reality;
- Laser technology;
These thematic sections of the forum “UPDATE OF THE UKRAINIAN LIGHT INDUSTRY” open up new challenges and perspectives.
The cost of participation - 840 UAH (including VAT).
For more information:
Phone: +38 067 322-44-06, +38 067 220-86-37,+38 044 586-40-15
E-mail: [email protected]