- Being the representation of the interests of UCCI networks of member of companies and advocates for the promotion of Ukraine and Indonesia trade exchange and cooperation in all economic fields.
- Enabling the interactions between member companies and institutions of two countries which contribute to building of broad platform for contacts, training, exchange of experiences and ideas, discussion of current issues in the context of informative events, workshops and seminars whicb are aimed at the mutual economic growth of two countries
- to establish the Forum for Ukraine-Indonesia Chamber of Commerce (called: For U I C)
- to assess the development of ideas on bilateral relations between the two countries for creating a good climate of doing business, investing and trading in both countries
- to obtain information on the latest trends, technologies for both countries' experts and companies as well as information on the situation in the market from renowned resources in both countries
- to establish cooperation between Ukraine and Indonesia entrepreneurs and potential business partners in the aim of introducing the feasible market including cooperation and the exchange of experiences and know-how.
Nyoman Astama, born in Denpasar, 21 June 1968. Originated from Banjar Pegok, Kelurahan Sesetan, Denpasar Selatan, Bali.Nyoman Astama is also actively involved in professional organizations such as: Kuta Executive Club, Perhimpunan Hotel & Restoran Indonesia Badung (Indonesia Hotel & Restaurant Association for Badung branch), Ikatan Ahli Perhotelan Bali (Bali Hotelier Association), Assessor at Lembaga Sertifikasi Profesi Pariwisata Indonesia Bali, and chairman of Forum Komunikasi Hotel & Restoran Legian. He is also the head of committee for Organization at the central board of the Indonesian Hotel General Manager Association (IHGMA) for period 2016-2017. Nyoman Astama is currently the Chairman of Bali Chapter of IHGMA for 2016-2020 service terms. Since 18 January 2019 Nyoman Astama has also managed the Pacific Holidays DMC, a family destination management company. At the same time Nyoman Astama started his Hospitality Management Company called The NUSA Hospitality which started managing and operating hotels/villas, The Kasih Villas & Spa Seminyak, Umadhatu Village Resorts, John Green Villas (under project).
As of 22 July 2020 I Nyoman Astama is officially appointed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine as a Honorary Consul for consular district of Bali Province.