On 3 October 2023, Kyiv will host a major economic event – the Future of Ukrainian Exports conference, which will bring together stakeholders from government and business to discuss Ukraine's foreign trade strategy.
At the event, to be hosted by the editorial office of Ekonomichna Pravda, high-ranking officials from the relevant ministries will join top executives from large and medium-sized businesses.
The conference speakers have been selected so that guests can put tough questions directly to the government representatives on whom the planning and implementation of Ukraine’s export policy depend.
The conference will also be attended by representatives of Ukrainian companies that can truly be considered the flagships of Ukrainian business. Ukrainian businesses are already successfully exporting today. They undoubtedly have their own vision of the government’s export strategy and will have many questions for the authorities’ representatives.
Confirmed attendees at the conference include:
• Yuliia Svyrydenko, First Deputy Prime Minister - Minister of Economic Development
• Oleksandr Kubrakov, Deputy Prime Minister for the Reconstruction of Ukraine - Minister for Communities, Territories and Infrastructure Development of Ukraine
• Danylo Hetmantsev, Chairman of the Ukrainian Parliamentary Committee on Finance, Tax and Customs Policy
• Ihor Smilianskyi, General Director of the postal operator Ukrposhta
• Taras Kachka, Deputy Minister of Economy of Ukraine
• Oleksandr Konotopskyi, CEO of Ajax Systems
• Yurii Ryzhenkov, CEO of Metinvest
• Oleksandr Sokolovskyi, founder and Chairman of the Textile-Contact group of companies
• Ruslan Hashev, acting Head of the Board of the Export Credit Agency
• Gennadiy Chizhikov, President of the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce & Industry
• Sevgil Musaieva, Editor-in-chief of Ukrainska Pravda
• Dmytro Dienkov, Editor of Ekonomichna Pravda
Panel sessions will feature lively debate:
• between Sevgil Musaieva, editor of Ukrainska Pravda, and a representative of the Ministry of Economy
• between the Ministry of Infrastructure and representatives of the country's largest exporters
• Q&A with representatives of the Ministry of Economy, special committees of the Ukrainian Parliament, the Export Credit Agency and banks
Founders of leading Ukrainian companies and Ihor Smilianskyi, General Director of the postal operator, are due to speak.
The conference will discuss real opportunities, problems and solutions for Ukrainian trade.
You can buy a ticket with a 35% discount using the promo code UP_TPP_35 here