Ukrainian Retail Association, the alliance of players in the retail market and companiesengaged in retail, is hosting the second international industry-specific exhibition RETAIL&DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS EXPO 2018. The expo will take place at NSC Olimpiyskiy on 29-30 March. We are expecting over 2,500 visitors, including the owners, top-managers and line managers of the leading companiesworking in the retail and commercial real estate sectors in Ukraine and other countries, such as Poland, Belarus, France, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Russia, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Turkey, and Egypt.
Representatives from b2b companies will come up with numerous retail and development solutions aimed at performance improvement, attracting clients, conversion enhancement, cost cutting, and eco-friendliness. The scope of our event will cover a conference featuring the leading experts in retail business and retail real estate plus a huge expo zone.
Why the expo is worth visiting
- The expo will consist of 2 exhibition areas featuring the representatives from 75 companies, including a number of global developer companies, such as Arricano, Immochan Ukraine, and Budhouse Group, as well as Pizza Celentano, Svitlotek, Shen, RDA, Piramida shopping centre, and Ukraine’s nationwide telecommunication provider VOLIA.
- 2 days of activities will cover 10 conferences within 2 streams. Presentations will be given by 60 speakers, i.e. top Ukrainian retailersand real estate developerswho have been building the present and shaping the future of the local retail and real estate development sectors. They willpresent their new and current projects, share their experience and success stories, and tell about the lessons they learned. All sessions will end up with panel discussions, so the participants will have the opportunity to ask their questions.
- Start-up marathon. Special session with a focus on start-ups and business projects in retail and e-commerce providing a unique opportunity for you to tell your prospective investors and partners about your company.
Trending topics to be discussed during this year’s conferences:
- Retail and development market analysis. Innovations and trends
- How to build a corporate culture as a tool of business performance improvement
- New concepts of active sales
- From a shopping centre to a lifestyle moll
- Using international experience in the Ukrainian market
- Inspiration for Business
- Retail market positioning in the digital era
- Presentation of new shopping malls
- Startup marathon in retail business
- Franchise businesses: hitting foreign markets
- Latest trends in the e-commerce: from idea to product
- Mikhail Merkulov, CEO, Arricano Real Estate
- Natalia Dmitrenko, Marketing Director, Arricano Real Estate
- Irina Kruppa, CEO, Gulliver
- Alena Tokar, Co-founder, LOL&POP
- Igor Farberov, Co-founder, Dream Family and DRUZI café
- Daria Zavadskaya, Chief Marketing Officer, Ocean Plaza
- AlekseiFilanovski, Chief Marketing Officer, Foxtrot
- Irina Kholod, Chief Marketing Officer, Nova Poshta
- Dmitri Borisov, brand-chief, restaurateur, co-founder at Dmitri Borisov Restaurant Family
- Tatiana Chubak, Chief Development Officer, PodolianyMall
You will have a chance to communicate with the representatives of the local companies, as well as some foreign retailers who are planning on hitting Ukraine’s retail market. The experience of the last year’sRDB EXPO2017 has shown that taking part in it is a great opportunity to establish new business contacts and start business negotiations. The participants are encouraged to install our special mobile application developed to facilitate the communication process during the conference.
Date: 29-30 March
Place: NSC Olimpiyskiy, 55 VelykaVasylkivska Str., Kyiv
Click here to buy tickets
More information here: https://rau.ua/news/retail-development-business-expo-2018/.